How to enter
1. Read the Terms and Conditions (Currently unavailable as they are under review).
2. Go out into the community and take photos of you or others under the Act-Belong-Commit theme.
3. Gain permission from the people in your photos to be submitted in the competition. Your image may be displayed at the PhotoVoice exhibition and used for promotional material by the City of Rockingham.
4. Choose which categories you will enter your photos under - either modified works OR non-modified works, AND either the workshop group OR the age group that applies to you.
5. Copy your original photo files and reduce this file to not less than 1920 (on the longer side) x 1080 resolution for submission.
6.There are two (2) ways to enter. All enteries are due by 4.00pm Monday 3 September, 2012.
7. We will contact you after Monday 17 September, 2012 if your photo has been chosen to be exhibited at the Gary Holland Community Centre.
Online Submission Form: - Complete the online entry form and submit your photo. You may enter all (Maximum of 3 photos) on the online form - You will be notified via email your files have successfully been uploaded. This is the easiest and most preferred way to enter.
Hand Deliver: - Download and print the online entry form and deliver with your photos on USB or CD to PhotoCoffee -15/9 Kent Street, Rockingham WA.